HOW TO MAKE COCONUT COOKIES:
- Flour – 100 gm (one cup)
- Coconut – A cup (grated)
- Butter – 100 gm (half cup)
- Sugar – 125 grams ground (3/4 cup)
- Baking Powder – One Tablespoon
- Milk – 1/2 tablespoon
Coconut cookies recipe:
- Put baking powder in it and mix it. Filter it twice and remove it in a vessel. Mixing flour and baking powder will mix well.
- Take butter in a bowl. Put sugar in it and fill lots of fonts. Apply it until the sugar mixture dissolves until sugar mixture is ready.
- Put the flour in the prepared butter and sugar mixture. Mix it well so that the stems do not remain in the mixture. Now add coconut and mix it well and fold it like a dough. If you think the mixture is too dry, you can add 1-2 teaspoons of water to it.
- Smoothen a baking tray with a little ghee. Take a little mixture with the prepared mixture and keep it in the tray by shaping round cookies with hands. Make similar cookies from the rest of the mixture. Put all the cookies in a baking tray at a little distance, because when they are baked, they grow slightly in size in advance. Put as many cookies as easily as possible.
- Oven to 180d. Cent But pre-heat it. Place the tray of cookies in the oven and then allow them to bake for 15 minutes. Check out cookies after 15 minutes. If it is slightly brown from the middle and slightly dark brown from the edges then it is ready. But if you find that there is a little bit left to bake them, then bake them for 3-4 minutes and bake them. Now your cookies have become ready.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and let the cookies cool down. When the cookies become cold, then remove them from the baking tray.
- Tasty and fresh coconut cookies made at home are ready. You can eat them now. Fill the remaining cookies in an air tight container. Then whenever your mind wants to eat coconut cookies, take them out just from the container and eat it.